Section G: Accessibility Checklists
17 checklists to use during accessibility assessments
These checklists can be used by UNICEF staff members and partners, in combination with Section F of this toolkit, to guide accessibility assessments of program related buildings or UNICEF’s facilities.
If you have to plan an accessibility assessment (of an existing building or of the design of a new one), please refer to SECTION F for recommendations on the overall methodology, and then use the checklists which are more relevant for your situation.
- Download Accessibility Toolkit: Section G in English as PDF, EPUB, BRF, DAISY, HTML
- Download Accessibility Toolkit: All Sections in English as HTML
- Section E: Accessibility assessments
- Section B: Programme-related buildings
- Section D: UNICEF premises and UN Common Premises
- TOOLBOX 1: ToR - Accessibility Assessment Consultant
- TOOLBOX 3_THEMATIC AREAS